The submission is closed.
Contributed talks that fit the aims and scope of the WAVES conference are welcome. For each talk, a 2-page short paper must be provided. Each contributed talk will be allotted 25 minutes, with additional 5 minutes for discussion.
Each participant can propose several contributed talks. Nevertheless, depending on the number of participants, the organizing committee may decide to limit the number of oral presentations to one per participant (each participant can of course be a co-author of several talks).
Short paper preparation instructions
The short papers must be prepared using the following LaTeX template (the template has been updated for authors with two addresses; the previous version is still valid):
The authors are also encouraged to specify (in the short paper) the names of one or two members of the scientific committee they consider appropriate as potential evaluators.
Short paper submission instructions
To submit a contribution, follow the next steps:
- Go on the submission system: https://waves2022.sciencesconf.org/
- Create a “scienceconf” account (or connect with your login) using the blue button “Login”
- When you are logged in, go on the page “My submissions”, click on “Submit an abstract”
- Follow the steps:
- Step 1: Metadata
- Encode the title of your contribution (mandatory)
- Encode few keywords for your contribution (mandatory)
- Step 2: Authors
- Encode the co-authors of your contribution (mandatory)
- If one of the co-author has a “scienceconf” account, he/she can be identified with his/her account (not mandatory)
- Step 3: File(s)
- Choose and upload your 2-page short paper in the PDF format (mandatory)
- No supplementary data is required
- Step 4: Overview
- Submit and celebrate! (mandatory)
- Step 1: Metadata
You can modify your contribution at any time before the submission deadline.